Wendy’s Music School Scholarships
Scholarships are offered to encourage students to get started or improve on the instrument of their choice, develop their musical skill, self esteem and reap the rewards that music learning can give. Scholarships are for students new to Wendy’s Music School.
Each Scholarship is generally a Half scholarship for a term of lessons, but additional smaller scholarships are often offered when Wendy believes there is sufficient reason. A Half scholarship means every lesson for the term ( usually 8 -10 weeks) are reduced in cost by half. Scholarships can be used at any of Wendy’s Music School locations that has what Wendy’s staff deem to be appropriate vacancies.
Scholarships currently offered
Applications close January 15th
Junior Piano INDIVIDUAL
Junior Guitar INDIVIDUAL
Junior Singing INDIVIDUAL
Junior Violin INDIVIDUAL
Junior Drumkit INDIVIDUAL
Junior Flute INDIVIDUAL
Junior Saxophone INDIVIDUAL
Applications close March 19th
Preschool Piano INDIVIDUAL
Preschool Singing INDIVIDUAL
Preschool Violin INDIVIDUAL
Preschool Drumkit INDIVIDUAL
Applications close June 26th
Teen Piano INDIVIDUAL
Teen Guitar INDIVIDUAL
Teen Singing INDIVIDUAL
Teen Violin INDIVIDUAL
Teen Drumkit INDIVIDUAL
Teen Flute INDIVIDUAL
Teen Saxophone INDIVIDUAL
Applications close September 18th
Adult Piano INDIVIDUAL
Adult Guitar INDIVIDUAL
Adult Singing INDIVIDUAL
Adult Violin INDIVIDUAL
Adult Drumkit INDIVIDUAL
Adult Flute INDIVIDUAL
Adult Saxophone INDIVIDUAL
How Do I Apply?
Application Closing Dates
Application Dates close up to a month prior to the start of the relevant school term. Please check website dates each term for specific dates.
Applications will be considered by Wendy and her staff.
Wendy’s Music reserves the right to offer additional scholarships or reduce the number of scholarships offered at any time based upon the quality and number of applications.
1. Adjudication of applicants is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Applicants are encouraged to apply at subsequent times if they are not successful initially.
2. By applying, applicants are giving their permission for their details to be used in any publicity of the scholarships by Wendy’s Music within privacy laws of Australia.
3. Scholarships are not transferable.
4. Scholarships unless otherwise specified are for students new to Wendy’s Music School.
5. Each scholarship must be used in full for the term following the application, they cannot be “postponed”.
6. All Wendy’s Music School lesson policies apply to scholarship winners.
7. Scholarship winners must be prepared to participate FULLY in all areas of their Wendy’s Music program such as regular work at home and performing and attending concerts.
Click Download Button and Apply now
(Send it back to email@example.com)